Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Spot Treatment Gel
NEUTROGENA® RAPID CLEAR® Stubborn Acne Spot Gel is formulated with maximum strength* Benzoyl Peroxide, the acne medicine dermatologists recommend most for clearer skin without a prescription
- Neutrogena Rapid Clear treats and controls stubborn acne by reducing the size and redness of stubborn acne in under 2 hours. Rapid Clear fights breakouts for continuous improvement throughout the day.
- Formulated with maximum strength Benzoyl Peroxide for clearer skin. The acne medicine dermatologists recommend most for clearer skin without a prescription to provide continuous improvement throughout the day.
- How to use: Wash hands with non-medicated soap. Apply twice daily or as directed by doctor. Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Neutrogena Rapid Clear is clinically proven to rapidly reduce the size and redness of stubborn acne in just two hours. It also contains the acne medicine dermatologists recommend most for the treatment of acne without a prescription.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. If you are going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
Water, carbomer homopolymer type B, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, benzyl alcohol, disodium EDTA, laureth 4, citric acid, sodium hydroxide, Benzoyl Peroxide 5% (acne medication)
How to Use
Adults and children 12 years and older: Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying product. For New Users: Apply product to a small area once a day for three days to test if you are sensitive to this product. If no discomfort occurs, cover the entire affected area with a thin layer. Start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily, if needed. If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.