La Roche-Posay Anthelios Hydrating Tinted Cream SPF50+ has a hydrating and minimalist formula that is especially suitable for dry to very dry skin. It is a tinted sunscreen that not only offers broad-spectrum protection but also hydrates and unifies the complexion. With a unique combination of antioxidants and sunscreen filters, it has the ability to not only protect the skin from UVA, UVB and infrared rays but also from oxidative stress. And, with Intelligent Polymers, which form a strong network of protection, it guarantees homogeneous and ultra-resistant protection. In addition, its hydrating formula can be used under makeup or instead of the foundation, since the tinted formula provides a light coverage and a natural glow.
- Coverage: light;
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: dryness, sun exposure, uneven skin tone;
- Time of application: morning, before and during sun exposure;
- Age: 12+;
- Skin type: dry to very dry skin, including sensitive skin;
- Main benefits: provides high sun protection against both UVA and UVB rays (SPF50+ & PA++++), shields the skin from infrared and oxidative stress, hydrates and unifies the complexion, is suitable for the eye contour area as it doesn’t sting the eyes, is ultra-resistant to water and sweat;
- Formulated without: parabens.
How to use
Apply La Roche-Posay Anthelios Hydrating Tinted Cream SPF50+ to the face evenly and in generous doses 30 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply frequently, especially after perspiring, swimming or drying off with a towel, in order to maintain high levels of protection. Avoid sun exposure at noon or for many hours.
- Glycerin attracts water and binds it to the skin. It helps keep the skin hydrated and also shielded from external aggressors;
- Intelligent Polymers, which form a strong network of protection, guarantee homogeneous and ultra-resistant protection. They also lend the formula a pleasant non-greasy and non-sticky texture;
- XL-Protect blends antioxidants with powerful sunscreen filters such as Avobenzone, Mexoryl SX, Mexoryl XL, and Tinosorb S. It not only protects against UVA and UVB rays (SPF50+ & PA++++) but also shields the skin from infrared and oxidative stress.